“And through our journey to find our place among so many others, we begin
to recognize our own glimmer of light in a constellation of stars.”
Get the help you need to transform
your relationships (and your life!)
through one-on-one mentoring with Linda
There is a beautiful and powerful you with a heart that wants to be seen and a voice that longs to be heard. When you can fully unlock and embrace that version of yourself, there is peace in your life and your relationships will thrive.
If you’ve been looking for a way to help you get access to that peaceful, courageous, happy version of yourself, what you might need right now is a mentor who can walk you through the process of living by your heart’s truth and creating the relationships you deserve.
As you keep reading, you may discover that the mentor you’ve been looking for is within reach right now. I’ve been honored to help so many people just like you make the changes that create the safe, loving and genuine relationships they’ve been looking for. I’d love to do the same for you.
Read on to get to know more about what’s possible – and how you can begin your own journey into the best relationships of your life.
“Linda has given me better tools for living – in my marriage, in my personal relationships, and with myself. I’m feeling more authentic and confident in my relationships.
At a particularly difficult point in my life, Linda’s guiding support helped me to see the situation clearly and make decisions that supported my goals, and honored my heart.
Thanks to her great coaching, I was able to have the conversations, make the decisions, and am now in the best place for me to move myself forward, personally and professionally.
It would have taken me years of therapy and self-help book tidbits to make these breakthroughs, but Linda helped me understand and achieve them in a relatively short period of time. I cannot thank her enough for her love and support.”
~ Amy Yarma
Sometimes you need just a little help
to make the changes you’re looking for
My clients typically come to me for the same reasons you may be finding yourself here today – you’ve been feeling blocked or held back over the years, repeating the same relationships and patterns over and over again, trying to figure out how to make a change.
The good news is that change is more accessible to you than you think – all you need to do is have the willingness to get to know yourself more honestly and intimately than you have in the past.
I can help ask the questions that get to the heart of the matter and open up possibilities for change that you’ve been looking for.
With a little help and a little guidance, you’ll be able to learn what will work for you in terms of transforming your existing relationships (or finding new ones that serve you best).
During our time together you will learn how to:
- Shift your own emotional energy to upgrade your relationships with others at home, work and play
- Receive the respect that may be missing in your life
- Have difficult conversations with greater ease and more confidence
- Stand up for yourself when your desires are being disputed
- Take your needs into consideration (even when you’re doing things for others)
- Live more authentically in all relationships
- Make decisions that support your goals and honor your heart
- Honor your authentic Emotional Style (and discover the Emotional Style of the people who matter most to you)
- Shift any beliefs that negatively affect your relationships
- Create relationships that flourish spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally
When you focus on making change in the right areas of how you communicate and how you see, respect, and treat yourself and others, everything begins to change. As we work together, you’ll get the guidance you need to make that shift start happening for you.
During the time we’ll work together,
here’s what you can expect from me:
The path to transforming your relationships is simple – although it’s not necessarily easy. That’s why it’s important to know exactly how you’ll be supported throughout the process and exactly how I’ll take very good care of you.
As we move through your journey together, it is my promise to you:
- To create a relationship of safety and trust in which I am always patient and compassionate with you and your unfolding progress
- To celebrate your insights and wins each step of the way
- To become the ears that listen to your language and discover how it is shaping your current relationships
- To gently guide you toward the inner voice that serves your highest good
- To reveal (through your hand analysis) the lessons that your soul is here to work through and how they help you experience your best relationships
- To keep you focused on your vision and goals while holding you accountable for taking the action steps needed to fulfill them
- To empower you to speak your truth when you need to create plans and strategies that will work for you
- To remind you that you are a Soul having a human experience, that you are always connected to Spirit and all that is unfolding is moving you toward more love and peace in your Life.
As our mentorship helps you along your journey, my most important priority is to guarantee you a safe, supportive and encouraging environment so that you can become the true and authentic you that you were put here to be.
Here’s what your mentoring program contains:
As we work together setting you up to make powerful changes within all the relationships in your life – your partners, your loved ones, friends, co-workers and even (especially!) yourself – here’s how your journey unfolds:
- We start with a one-hour hand analysis session to uncover the important details about you that will help you make the changes you want as rapidly as possible
- We’ll continue with weekly, one-hour phone sessions to talk over strategies and answer questions along the way
- You’ll have access to two 15-minute “emergency sessions” per month if something comes up that you need immediate help with
- You’ll also have email access to me when you need it during our time together when you need quick advice or encouragement
I’m looking forward to working with you through your one-on-one mentoring sessions to help you experience peace in all your relationships and open up more opportunities to finally say “yes to yourself.”
How do we get started?
Your transformation begins with
a free “getting to know you” call –
contact me to set yours up!
It’s so important to know that you’re in the right hands when it comes to working with someone to help you launch your life and relationships in a more positive and peaceful direction.
That’s why before we do anything else, we get together on a free, no-pressure “getting to know you call” where we can discuss the changes you’re ready to create and find out how I can best support you on your journey to having magnificent relationships – and a life that you’re thrilled to wake up to every morning.
All you need to do is fill out the contact form below and I’ll be in touch with you to set up your free call.
I look forward to talking to you soon!
Relationship Coach and Certified Hand Analyst
To get more information:
P.S. – Many of my clients have been kind enough to send in notes about their experience and results so that you can see what other people just like you are saying about their one-on-one mentoring sessions. I invite you to take a look for yourself!
“As someone who has gone through some therapy in the past, Linda’s coaching, to me, is one of true integrity! She is a… Here are the tools, now go use them EVERYDAY! Because, with Linda, it is all about YOUR responsibility in the relationships with yourself, and everyone else in your life! PERIOD!
With Linda’s coaching, I’ve learned to look within myself with clear and honest eyes. And, most importantly, to ask myself hard hitting questions! Through my hand analysis I get myself like never before. Linda’s coaching is: CLEAR, HONEST, UNCOMPLICATED, THOUGHT PROVOKING, SOUL NOURISHING, and EMPOWERING!”
– Marie Painter
“One of the greatest gifts to have come into my life is Linda Salazar. With her gentle nature, wonderful insights and positive energy, to name a few…she truly is making a difference! Each session I become more aware of the value of the philosophy Linda’s work is about. I am now experiencing a sense of personal empowerment and well-being. There is so much value to be gained with Linda… she is definitely worth her weight in GOLD!!”
– Diana Rodgers
“I’ve learned from Linda that love breeds love, forgiveness and understanding are needed even in the most difficult situations. I’m still with my husband – when I felt so angry I wanted to leave him. Linda helped me realize that anger isn’t always the best emotion from which to make decisions. I‘ve learned to care for myself so I can bring the best part of me to our relationship. I believe I have a broader perspective from which to evaluate relationship decisions now, too.”
– Margaret Blisson